25 May 2011

Stella -- ADOPTED!






This is Stella! She is the newest addition to the Namaste LBR family and we love her already! She is a purebred American Staffordshire Terrier, between 3-4 years old. Stella has been spayed, is up-to-date on all vaccinations, fully vetted, and flea-free. She has an awesome appetite and displays NO signs of food aggression (or people/dog aggression). Stella is potty trained and has not shown any signs of being a chewer. Also, she has become fast friends with my 1 year old boxer/dane and clearly has no issues being jumped on and plays really well with other dogs, both large and small.



Little miss Stella is a strong girl but listens well...she knows how to "sit", "lie down", and responds well to "No." Her leash training is going well also. Stella is a big lovebug and follows me from room to room, curling up beside me or next to whatever piece of furniture I am sitting on. She is quiet and laid-back...I haven't even heard her bark in the time that she has been with me. She does not need to be crated at night and would love to sleep in bed with you or curled up on the floor.


Stella is awesome, with no behavioral issues, and will make an amazing addition to your family! This dog is perfect for someone who is looking for a young dog, but does not have time/energy to train a puppy from scratch.


Feel free to email me with questions or comment directly on this post and I will get back to you asap.



Please email me at clharpe@gmail.com if you are interested in adopting Stella!

No comments:

Post a Comment